Wednesday, September 18, 2013

yours and mine


out of all the things I love
I love you the very best
simply because you’re better
you’re better than the rest
spend these days with me dear
together we can build our life
and all the while we can take
and any trial we face in strife
don’t leave my side
I’ll be still at yours
hold my hand as we walk through these doors
into our future they’ll light way
even when it’s dark
somehow we’ll shine
because I am yours
and you’re always mine

give me the truth
I’ll speak only the same
love and honor and respect are sure
compliments and little loves
when you need a little more
rainy days will pass
some with sunshine too
but I’ll take them all the same
since I’m spendin ‘em with you
don’t leave my side
I’ll be still at yours
hold my hand just like
when we walked through those doors
into the future they lit the way
still when it’s dark we shine
because I’m always yours
and you’re always mine

No comments:

My photo
meet me somewhere between reality and all we ever dreamed, United States